ePuffer Magnum Snaps Specs and Features
- 1 Personal Charging Case ( PCC / E-PACK )
- 1 E55M Battery ( Ø= 9mm, length: 55mm ) ASH TIP / RED LED
- 1 E55M Battery ( Ø= 9mm, length: 55mm ) ASH TIP / BLUE LED
- 3 Premium Tobacco Flavour Sample Cartridges – Delivers Up-to 400 Puffs Each ( ~ 30 cigarettes )
- Universal AC2USB Adapter 110/240V
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- USB Charger
- Car Charger
- Instruction Manual
- New SNAPS Magnetic Charging socket ( drop and charge )
- High Rate Discharge Internal Battery – 540mAh
- Extended Lifespan, 420 charge cycles
- Holds: 1 Assembled E-Cigarette ( 92mm ), Spare Battery and Cartomizer
We were seriously impressed with the ePuffer magnum snaps pack. The magnum snaps are a mini ecig type rechargeable ecig. The magnum snaps look really sophisticated and are extremely small. The most impressive feature and something we haven’t seen before is the magnetic snap system used to join the cartomizer/cartridge to the battery. Instead of having to screw on the cartomizer to the battery, they just click together using a magnet! It’s a really neat feature and also works with the portable charging case where the battery just clicks into the case to charge. The throat hit on these small ecigs was also really impressive to go along with some great flavours. The charging case also features a magnetic clip alongside a handy torch feature. Overall the kit was fantastic, and featured with some nice additional accessories like the car charger and sleek portable charging case. Overall the whole look and feel of the product is really sophisticated and smooth.
- One of a kind magnetic snap technology on the e-cigarette and portable charging case
- Small and lightweight
- Unique portable charging case and added accessories
- Sophisticated look and feel
- Great throat hit
- Great value
Our only negatives were that the battery life on the magnum snaps is fairly short. However the kit does come with two batteries so you can have one charging in the portable charging case whilst you vape the other. If this is an issue just purchase a few extra batteries and the problem is solved. The cartomisers we tried also only lasted for around 300 puffs, which was not as long as expected. ePuffer have, however, now changed this and upgraded the carts (Rev 3) to make them last longer, so you should get around 400-500 puffs now.
We would recommend purchasing some extra cartomisers for the snaps. EPuffer have a fantastic range of flavours. If you are looking to save money we would recommend buying one of their 50 packs as this saves you 20p per cartomiser. They do a variety sweet sensation pack which looks great. They also have soft tip cartomisers which feel even more like a real cigarette and blanks which you can fill up with any eliquid you might have. Overall a huge range of flavours and different types of carts, so be sure to try a few different ones out.