Vape shops near you
Have you ever searched for “vape shops near me?” The results can be overwhelming and confusing. Using this vape and smoke shop finder, you can find a vape or smoke shop near you that sells what you need. Whether you’re looking for ejuice, an e-cig, vape mods or vaporizer, you can find it all here.
Did you know that most smoke shops these days also sell vapes, too? Chances are there is a store near you that once only had smoking products, but is now jumping on the vaping bandwagon. You might even discover your favorite eliquid, a new mod, atomizer or e-cigarette at these locations.
Vape & smoke shops near you
What is a smoke shop?
Smoke shops are stores that typically have all your traditional tobacco products such as cigarettes, rolling papers, tobacco, pipes, cigars, lighters, etc. People will often refer to them as head shops, even though they are slightly different. A real smoke shop will specialize in tobacco-related items.
If you’re already a vaper, we know exactly what you are thinking. “Why is the biggest vaping website talking about smoke shops near me?” Believe it or not, many tobacco shops near you are starting to also carry vapor products, because they want to stay ahead of the curve. Each day more and more smokers are trading in their pack of smokes for a vape, only to find out how enjoyable vaping can be.
We need to embrace these smokers because many of them just don’t have the information they need to quit yet. From a business standpoint, these smoke shops are smart because they realize that vaping is the future. Ideally, we’d like to see every tobacco store become a vapor store someday.
What is a head shop?
Head shops typically specialize in cannabis-related paraphernalia. For example, bongs, bowls, dab rigs, grinders and other popular weed accessories. The term originates from the 60’s, where pot heads, acid heads, opium heads etc. would go to get their fix. Hence the name “head” shops.
It was originally a covert way of saying this, but now it has become a common expression. (Most head shops today don’t really sell drugs, unless of course you are in a state where it is legal!) You might notice that nowadays many head shops are starting to sell dry herb vaporizers and wax pens.
What is a vape shop?
A vape shop is a specialized store that only sells vapor products such as eliquid, mods or accessories for vaping. You won’t find any cigarettes, bongs or pipes at these locations. There you will be able to test out new flavors, meet other members of the vape community and find out about new products.
Many vapor stores also have a lounge area where you can hang out and interact with other vapers. It is a great way to meet people and talk about all things related to vapor products. These vape stores are committed to providing new vapers and smokers with the information and support they need.
Vaping can be very confusing for beginners. A good vape store will walk you through the process and help you find the best starter kit, ejuice or information about how a vaporizer works. A lot of them will even let you sample flavors, install a coil head or even do a coil build on your RDA or RTA.
We always recommend going to a vapor store over a tobacco shop, but not everyone has that luxury. Using the store locator above, you can easily find what you’re looking for at a location closest to you. The most important thing to us is that you are not smoking, and the best way to do that is by vaping.
Why leave the house?
We get it. Sometimes you don’t want to wait for shipping, or you need that bottle of juice right NOW.
In reality, the best way to get new vape gear is to buy it online. Each day more people are realizing that they could purchase groceries, clothes, electronics, etc. without ever having to leave the house.
Here are some major advantages to buying from an online vape store instead of a physical location.
- Convenience – Most people work all day, during standard business hours when vape stores are open. This can be a major inconvenience if you run out of juice, for example. Buying online lets you place your order any time of the day, from almost any location on the planet.
Many vape stores are understaffed, and too busy to meet all of your specific needs. Tobacco shops are often filled with cigarette smoke and employees that know nothing about vaping. Unless you really know exactly what you need, we do not recommend buying at these stores.
- Save money – Take a look at the price comparison between an online vapor store and a brick and mortar. You will notice that online is almost always cheaper. A lot cheaper. The overhead cost of running an online shop is significantly lower, so they can pass the savings on to you. Just ask any vaper, or anybody who buys a lot on Amazon. Don’t get ripped off at a shop.
- Wider selection – They say variety is the spice of life. Especially when it comes to vaping, you will find that online shops have a wider selection of brands, flavors or nicotine strengths, for example. There’s nothing worse than traveling to a shop only to find out they don’t have what you need. You end up going home emptyhanded or settling on something you didn’t want. Shopping online gives you access to a world of possibilities to achieve the perfect vape.
- Shop smarter – If you ever tried comparing prices in real life, it requires some grunt work. This involves traveling to each location, or making tons of calls, in hopes that somebody picks up the phone. When you buy online, you can eliminate the fuss of comparing prices. It is way easier to get an overview of the best prices available for the products that you’re looking for.
- Avoiding the herd – No matter who you are, being around large crowds of people can be an unpleasant experience when shopping. Especially on the weekends or during the holidays. Ordering from an online shop allows you to be more focused, and can reduce your anxiety.
- Clever sales tactics – Many vape or tobacco shops are filled with greedy salespeople that make commission off your purchase. It is in their best interest to convince you to spend the most amount of money, even if it’s something you really don’t need. It’s hard to trust them when this conflict of interest exists. Avoid the clever sales tactics when you buy online.
- Privacy – When you buy in a physical store, you never know who you’re going to run into. It’s always cool when you bump into a friend, but what if that person is your coworker or boss? When you buy on the web, it’s discrete so nobody will find out, unless you tell them about it.
Let’s say you’re purchasing a vaporizer for dry herb for example. Unless you’re Snoop Dogg, you might not want the whole world to know about your purchase. Protect your privacy.
- But wait, there’s more – There are so many other reasons why buying online is better. We can’t list them all, but just think about it for yourself. If you have kids, you definitely don’t want to take them to a smoke shop, and they won’t be allowed to step foot in a vape store. Not to mention the price of public transportation, parking, gas, food, and the time wasted. Time is money, so stop wasting your time and money going to overpriced brick and mortars.
By now you must realize the overwhelming advantages to buying online. If you’re new to the whole vaping thing, we highly recommend starting with a simple pod mod device such as the JUUL. It takes all the guesswork out of vaping. You won’t need to study Ohm’s Law, changing coils or refilling juice. Let’s say you’re already an experienced vaper, pod mods are still a great way to stealth vape. It will satisfy your cravings without creating a scene. You get all the flavor and nicotine, with minimal vapor.
But let’s say you still want to chuck some big ass clouds. Buying from a trusted online vapor store is the best way to get exactly what you need for the best possible price. The next best thing is to use the store locator above to find a vape or smoke shop closest to you. (Ain’t nobody got time for that.)