Vaping360 Comment Policy
Vaping360 appreciates your comments.
Discussions and debates are welcome here. Even if you wholeheartedly disagree with the content or a poster. That said, our comments section is still a part of our website. All comments have to be approved before publishing. We’re lenient. But we reserve the right to disregard or edit any comment that goes against our policy.
- Read the article before commenting. If it’s clear you didn’t read the article, your comment may not be posted.
- Language and vulgarity. We’re all adults; don’t act juvenile.
- Be succinct. Long walls of text may have spaces edited in for readability. In fact, we reserve the right to edit for any reason.
- No personal attacks on authors or other commenters. If you strongly disagree with the ideas expressed, attack the idea instead of the person.
- Trolls get deleted. Troll comments go into the trash with a single click and won’t be published.
- No solicitation or advertising. Self-promotion or email addresses with business names may be deleted.
- No spam. Excessive posting without any value added to the conversation, or repeating comments on more than one article will be deleted.
- No affiliate links. There’s nothing wrong with affiliate links when they’re on your own blog or website, but not on someone else’s.