Innokin MVP4 Intro
As mid-wattage devices continue to grow in popularity, it is becoming harder and harder to differentiate between them. This means that vape manufacturers really need to continue to push the bounds on what is possible in terms of both size and performance; with many companies now choosing to offer more functionality and power than ever before. The Innokin MVP4 is the next iteration on this trusted model from one of the vape leaders in the industry and it promises to be an epic performer in this category. But what exactly can we expect from yet another compact box mod and what sets this one apart from many others? Well let’s take a closer look.
Innokin MVP4 Gallery
Innokin MVP4 Specs
- Dimensions: 3-5/8″ x 1-13/16″ x 7/8″
- Aethon Temperature Control Chipset
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Gold Plated Contact Pin
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 4500mAh Battery
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 – 100.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200) / Titanium (Ti) / Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150-315C / 300-600F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 – 0.2ohm) / Ti (0.1 – 0.5ohm) / SS316L (0.2 – 1.0ohm)
- Maximum Working Current: 30A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- High Quality and Bright OLED Display Screen
- 5V/2A Micro USB Quick Charge
- Powerbank Function
- Vape While Charging Technology
- Precision Temperature Control
- Direct Current – Steady Power Output
- Balanced Even Coil Heat Up
- Ultra Low External Heat Generation
- Dry Hit Detection and Prevention
- Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
- Colors: green / blue / silver / black / red
- 1 x Innokin MVP4 Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
Innokin has created a "pocket-rocket"
The MVP4 is a fully TC capable 100 box mod that follows the iTaste MVP3 in the series and has much of the same functionality but with some major power improvements. Instead of 30 watts of maximum power, the MVP4 can reach an impressive 100 watts at its highest output making it a relative “pocket-rocket”.
It comes with a built-in 4500 mAh battery, that has the ability to provide excellent battery life for hours at a time. Interestingly, this is the one feature that remains completely identical to the previous model, which is probably because it was a pretty solid battery to begin with. Plus, it likely has a lot to do with keeping the size in proportion, so who are we to complain! However, the good news is that it does come with a 2 amp micro USB Quick Charge feature, allowing it to charge in half the time, so that battery life should never really be a problem in any case.
However, with all of this said and done, it is best to expect way less battery life than before given that it is now capable of three times the power output!
High quality technology Trumps size every time!
With regards to size, although not the smallest or most lightweight of the compact mods on the market, it is in no way “bulky” either and can still be considered a small mod by most people’s standards. The installed AETHON chipset gives this mod an edge over its competitors and enables this cute device to work perfectly on TC settings while boasting anti dry-hit technology amongst its long list of great features.
Its quality 510 connector ensures that it can be combined with most atomizers and if you are looking for a great kit combo, it should work exceptionally well when paired with the Innokin Axiom Tank for the ultimate vape experience – although this is pure speculation on our part and only time will really tell!
And for users who just can’t get enough out of their devices, this super setup has the ability to double as a power bank too, which let’s face it is a pretty cool feature too!
So whether you want a compact mod or a capable high powered vape device, the MVP4 looks like it will tick all of these boxes and with five great colors to choose from, it’s definitely one mod to make note of this year!