Someone’s going to grab a huge haul of vape gear tonight, and help all American vapers in the process.
Phil Busardo is auctioning off a massive stash of goodies to benefit CASAA. The current high bid is $1,500. The auction ends at 11:59 p.m. EST. Thursday, and Phil is doing a live show (probably on his YouTube channel) to announce the winner. Or, as he’ll say, the wiener.
You can see pics of the huge pile of mods, atties, and other stuff at Phil’s website, TasteYourJuice.com.
This is BY FAR the largest giveaway/auction I’ve ever done.
The photos represent a massive amount of vape gear both old and new. All of it is brand new.
- High and low watt devices
- Assorted Coils
Other goodies for the winning bid will be added and announced.
There is FAR TOO MUCH to list so you are bidding based on what you see in the photos.
If you are interested in bidding here’s what you need to do along with other requirements.
Bidding will begin with the first $100 bid received.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- The email should include your full name and bid amount.
- You must be 18 or over to bid (I will need to perform an age verification for the winner)
- Your shipping address must be in the United States to bid.
- I will handle all shipping charges.
- Bids are welcome from individuals, shops, vendors, manufacturers and organizations.
- The auction will run until the end of the summer ending on August 31st, 2017 at 11:59PM EST.
- The winner will be required to pay via PayPal within 1 week of the auction close.
- Should the winner default, I will 1) make a spectacle of you and 2) offer it to the runner up, and so on.
- All proceeds from the auction will go to CASAA.
- Please do not ask me to separate or sell individual items. The auction is for the lot… everything shown in the photos.
I will check the email daily and post the current high bidder at the top of TasteYourJuice.com and below.
I appreciate your bid and your support! GOOD LUCK!
CURRENT HIGH BIDDER: Tony Kiemel – $1500
This is an opportunity for someone to get really creative. How about a vape business or trade organization winning the gear, then distributing the gear to new vapers at a vape show?
Or winning the auction, then selling the individual pieces and donating those proceeds to CASAA too?
Someone’s going to walk away with enough vape gear to supply a village. But the real winners will be the millions of American vapers who benefit from CASAA’s work protecting our right to use low-risk nicotine products.
CASAA is very careful with their money, but there’s just not enough of it to continue doing the things they do without some help. With all the infighting and “drama” in the vape world, the one thing everyone agrees on is that CASAA does important work that we all need to support.
So spread the word!
We can all help CASAA anytime. Every vaper should donate to the first and only consumer organization in the U.S. that specifically exists to fight for tobacco harm reduction.