SMOK TFV12 Prince tank intro
SMOK is no stranger to the high-performance atomizer category. With a growing range of non-rebuildable tanks that includes legends like the Cloud Beast King and the TFV8 Baby series, they have proven themselves to be a market leader in this sector.
The TFV12 Prince Tank is their latest in a long line of innovations. We were keen to see how it measures up against its predecessors.
Retail Price: $47- $60
Colors: Black, Green, Gold, Blue, Red, Stainless Steel, Rainbow, Purple
SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank specs and features
- Size: 63 x 28 mm / 63 x 25.5 mm (EU Edition)
- Capacity: 8 mL / 2 mL (EU Edition)
- Material: Stainless steel and pyrex glass
- Thread: 510
- Wild Cobra Drip Tip
- Convex Glass Tube 8 mL
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- New V12 PRINCE Q4 / X6 / T10 Core
- Patented Locking Mechanism
- Top refill system
- 1 x TFV12 PRINCE Tank (8 mL)
- 1 x V12 PRINCE Q4 0.4 Ohm Quadruple Core (pre-installed)
- 1 x V12 PRINCE X6 0.15 Ohm sextuple Core
- 1 x V12 PRINCE T10 0.12 Ohm Decuple Core
- 1 x Replacement Glass tube 5 mL
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare parts
SMOK adds a prince to their growing “royal family”
SMOK’s original TFV12 atomizer (otherwise known as the Cloud Beast King) entered the market as a powerful sub-ohm platform capable of epic cloud production. This popular, 27 mm diameter unit featured a generous 6 mL e-juice reservoir, and utilized the cutting-edge V12 coil technology – designed to be used at at high power levels. This inspired creation soon cemented its place as a “go-to” atomizer for power-loving vaping enthusiasts, supporting power levels of up to 350 W.
The TFV12 Prince Tank is an extension of this original design and brings with it three new, carefully modulated coils that offer additional vaping versatility. The Prince Q4, X6, and T10 coil heads support a 40-120 W power level and are designed to deliver unparalleled vapor and flavor at mid-wattage power outputs.
In many ways, it is SMOK’s advanced coil family that has earned them a top place on the vape leaderboard, and with this model we hold similar expectations for performance.
Additional improvements and amendments to the former design include:
- A smaller diameter: down from 28 mm to 25.5 mm,
- A decrease in overall height: 70 mm to 63 mm,
- An increased ejuice capacity: 6 mL to 8 mL,
- A new patented locking mechanism
- And a remarkable drop in weight: 91 g to 62 g.
These features combine to create a sleeker, more compact atomizer that offers exceptional performance and versatility. And with bonus aesthetic elements like the inclusion of a funky cobra-print drip tip and a choice between a standard or bulbous glass e-juice reservoir, this unit looks better than ever.
Suitable for a wide range of users, SMOK’s non-rebuildable atomizer family continues to flourish, and I for one would be surprised if this model doesn’t excel in practice!
How do you feel about this new SMOK atomizer? Is it about time, or just overkill? Let us know your feelings about it in the comment section…