Vaping resources: blogs, communities and advocacy sites
This is a list of resources for vapers and vendors alike. We’ve gathered lists of the most popular vaping communities and blogs, and the most important vaping advocacy organizations from around the world.
A lot of vapers have taken to blogging to express thoughts on a wide range of ideas. Our blog list also includes scientists and advocates.
Forums are where many smokers become vapers -- places where they can get advice directly from experiences users. Researching this, we found a lot of communities that have very few users, or have gone weeks or even months without posts. Those sites didn’t make our list -- but if we’ve missed any that are active, please use our contact form and let us know!
The advocacy list includes both consumer organizations and trade groups. If you know of groups we’ve missed, please contact us, and we’ll include them.
- Ashtray Blog
- Paul Barnes
- Clive Bates
- Kevin Crowley
- Chris Price and others - E-Cigarette Politics
- Tom Pruen and others - ECITA blog
- Nicotine Science and Policy
- Kristin Noll-Marsh
- Carl Phillips
- Dick Puddlecote
- Brad Rodu
- Michael Siegel
- Oliver Kershaw and others - Vaping.com blog
- White Cloud blog
- Aussie Vapers
- Canadian Ecigarette (Reddit)
- E-Cigarette Forum (ECF)
- ECR (Reddit)
- European Vapers (Reddit)
- FC forum (cannabis vaping)
- Planet of the Vapes
- UK Vapers
- The Vaping Forum
- Vaping Underground
- Vaporents (Reddit - cannabis vaping)
- American E-Liquids Manufacturing Standards Association (AEMSA)
- American Vaping Association (AVA)
- Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association (CASAA)
- Not Blowing Smoke
- Smoke-Free Alternatives Trade Association (SFATA)
- Vapor Technology Association (VTA)
- Electronic Cigarette Industry Trade Association (ECITA)
- Independent British Vape Trade Association (IBVTA)
- New Nicotine Alliance (NNA)
- UK Vaping Industry Association (UKVIA)
- Vapers in Power (ViP)
- International - International Network of Nicotine Consumer Organisations (INNCO)
- International - Medical Organisations supporting Vaping and Electronic cigarettes (MOVE)
- Argentina - RDTA
- Australia - NNA-AU
- Austria - ODC
- Belgium - UBV-BDB
- Canada - Canadian Vaping Association (CVA)
- Canada - Electronic Cigarette Trade Association (ECTA)
- Canada - Tobacco Harm Reduction Association (THRA)
- Chile - ACHIVAP
- Colombia - ASOVAPE
- Denmark - DADAFO
- Finland - Vapers Finland
- France - Aiduce
- France - SOVAPE
- Germany - IG-ED e.V.
- Greece - Greek Vapers Club
- Hungary - VaperHungary
- Ireland - Irish Vape Vendors Association (IVVA)
- Luxembourg - IFDL
- Malaysia - MOVE Malaysia
- Netherlands - Acvoda
- New Zealand - AVCA
- New Zealand - NZVA
- Norway - Norwegian Union of Vapers
- Philippines - The Vapers
- Poland - SUEP-WAPER
- Slovenia - ZVS
- Spain - ANESVAP
- Spain - ANEV
- Sweden - NNA-Sweden
- Switzerland - Helvetic Vape
- Thailand - ECST
- What is vaping: The answers you need to know
- Is vaping bad for you?
- Is vaping safe: what you need to know
- Vaping vs. Smoking: Weighing the evidence
- The real dangers and health risks
- Side effects of vaping and e-cigs: Are they serious?
Free to use vaping pictures
If you are a webmaster or writer for another website and are looking for some vaping pics for articles or blog posts, then be sure to check out our massive collection on our Flickr page.
You may use any of these vaping pictures for your website or blog, as long as a link is provided back to our website main page as a thank you.
The link must be a do-follow hyperlink and can be done underneath the picture itself or at the bottom of the page/post.
Examples of Picture Accreditation:
- Picture credit: Vaping360
- Thanks to Vaping360 for the vape picture above.
- Picture provided by Vaping360
We took a lot of time taking these e-cigarette and vaping pictures and we hope you enjoy them, but please do provide the correct link back to our site as a thank you! We greatly appreciate it.