Vandy Vape Pyro RDTA Intro
Performance-driven design and quality craftsmanship are the driving qualities behind leading brands.
Vandy Vape’s dedication to these ideals is slowly earning them a place on the leader board. The Pyro 24mm RDTA looks certain to propel them further up the rankings in the coming months.
Retail Price: $27.95 – $39.95
Colors: Black, Gold, Rainbow, Stainless Steel
Vandy Vape Pyro RDTA Specs and features
- 24 mm Diameter
- 4 mL ejuice Capacity
- Superior Stainless-Steel Construction
- ULTEM Glass Reinforcement
- Optional Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Innovative Postless, Quad Terminal Design
- 2.5 mm by 3 mm Terminal Openings
- Side-Secured via Phillips Flat Screws
- Two PEEK-Insulated Positive Terminal Posts
- Two Negative Terminal Posts
- Single or Double Coil Configurations
- Mixed Airflow Intake System – Two Different Airflow Channels
- Convenient In-Fill Mode – Refill via Removing Top Cap
- 17.5 mm Wide ULTEM Drip Tip
- 18.5 mm Wide Delrin Doc Drip Tip
- 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 x Pyro 24 RDTA
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x 18.5mm Delrin Doc Drip Tip
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 x Accessory Bag
Are you secretly a pyromaniac?
Averagely sized and understated, the Pyro 24mm RDTA from Vandy Vape is the newest contribution to a growing line of successful products.
Its robust stainless steel and ULTEM glass construction offers an adequate 4 mL e-liquid storage capacity and includes a thicker ULTEM drip tip for a more comfortable vaping experience. Vandy Vape has also thrown in a 510-drip tip adapter for vapers for whom “bigger is not always better”. This, along with an extended 510-pin, should make it adaptable to most popular vaping styles.
For this design, Vandy Vape has opted for a large, postless build deck, with wide wicking holes and large ejuice inlets. Suited to both single or dual coils, this spacious platform is perfectly sized to accommodate the larger, more complex coils that are so popular with cloud chasers. But don’t worry if cloud chasing is not really your thing, the sheer simplicity of this deck allows for endless possibilities that all DIY devotees can appreciate.
Of all the features listed, it is the mixed airflow intake system that truly stands out above the rest. Incorporating angled airflow inlets, air is channelled in two different directions; hitting the coils from below the deck as well as along the sides. This combination of direct and indirect airflow works together to provide a smooth, vapor-centric output that is dense and flavorful.
All things considered, the Pyro RDTA appears to be a versatile, high-performance platform that meets, and even surpasses many high-quality atomizers in this grouping. And with Vandy Vape’s current track record of achievements, we are very excited to see how this model fairs in the field.
How do you rate this design? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.