VapourArt's first RDA
The VapourArt GP Dripper is an upcoming RDA from one of the most respected creators in vaping. If you’re not familiar with VapourArt, the company is known for its impeccable workmanship and fantastic attention to detail. I’m a huge fan of the company, owning multiples of its GP Paps and GP Paps X mechanical mods — easily some of the finest in my collection. When VapourArt announced the GP Dripper, I had the expected fanboy reaction of, “Take my money now!!!” More seriously, the atomizer looks extremely versatile. It can be set up to vape nicely for direct-lung vapers and mouth-to-lung vapers. Best of all, it’s coming from a mod maker known for incredible precision and fantastic customer service. Here’s a closer look at the VapourArt GP Dripper.
VapourArt GP Dripper specs and features
Here are the official features and specs of the VapourArt GP Dripper.
- Dimensions: 32 mm height, 22 mm diameter
- All the materials for the construction of the GP Dripper are sourced from Europe and USA
- The deck and the negative post are one solid piece of EU certified 316 stainless steel and they have been electropolished afterwards for easy cleaning
- The PEEK thermoplastic rods for the insulators are made in Germany
- The Ultem rods in amber and black color for the top caps and the extra drip tips are made in USA
- The hex key for the posts is made in USA
- The Viton food-safe o-rings are made in France
- The packaging is made in Bulgaria
- The precision machining was done in Athens, Greece and Bulgaria (facility A, facility B & facility C VapourArt)
- Single or dual coil function
- Bottom-feeder pin included
- Lung or MTL function
- 6 mm well, 45 drops capacity
- The GP logo and the serial number are engraved at the bottom of the GP Dripper along with the Heron engine on the top cap
- Five variations
- Five extra top caps
- Four extra single-coil reducers
- Two extra Ultem & SS drip tips
- CNC engraved top cap and base, serialized units
Excellence of execution
As you can see from the spec sheet, the GP Dripper uses top-notch materials. The deck is made from 316 stainless steel, with the deck and negative post coming in one piece. It has a two-post design that looks easy to work with, while allowing ample room for creative coils.
The top cap of the GP Dripper is available in black Ultem, clear Ultem, and 316 stainless steel. The Ultem caps are available with or without stainless steel accents. Additionally, Ultem chamber reducer caps are available for vapers that prefer single-coil builds. The atomizer comes with airflow reducers (AFRs) that plug into the air holes. This allows the atomizer to be set up for mouth-to-lung vaping.
The GP Dripper’s versatility looks impressive. Vapers that prefer clouds can go with the standard top cap. Flavor chasers can opt for the chamber reducer. And mouth-to-lung vapers can take advantage of the AFR plugs. I love the amount of thought and detail that went into creating the GP Dripper. The atomizer should have broad appeal, thanks to its many options.
The GP Dripper is pretty much the RDA I expected VapourArt to create. It blends thoughtful design with brilliant workmanship. I can’t wait to get my hands on this one! The atomizer will start shipping by the end of this week. Check out the image gallery below for more views of the GP Dripper. After you’ve done that, kindly vote in the poll (also) below and share your thoughts on VapourArt’s latest creation in the comments section.
[The title of this section was inspired by Bret “The Hitman” Hart.]