Apollo Endeavor Intro
Apollo is a US/UK producer of electronic cigarettes with a great range of e-liquids and e-cigarettes from minis to egos. They also supply other products like clearomizers and mod batteries for all you modders out there. They ship throughout the US and to the EU through their UK warehouse.
Apollo Endeavor Specs and Features
- 2 Apollo 900mah Luminous Batteries
- 2 Apollo EVOD Dual Coil Clearomizers
- 1 Apollo USB Charger
- 1 Apollo USB Car Charger
- 1 Apollo USB Wall Adapter
- 2 10ml Bottles of Apollo eLiquid Vapor!
- Model: eGo-T batteries (510 thread) with CE4 clearomizer
- Size: 14.0×143.5mm (0.55×5.6 inches)
- Weight of single e-cigarette: 45.8g (1.7 oz)
- Each ce4 clearomizer holds about 1.6ml of e-juice
- Puffs for each ce4: 400 puffs
- Battery capacity: 900mAh
- Normal working voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
- Full battery can last for: 800-1000 puffs
- Resistance of CE4 heating coil: 2.0-2.3ohm
The Apollo endeavor starter kit is a great looking easy to use ego, evod style e-cigarette. It has a nice matte black finish to it with a cool looking red led at the bottom and blue led button. The kit comes with two batteries and clearomizers alongside two 10ml Apollo ejuices. The Watermelon and Peach and fruity flavours were some of the best flavours we have tried to date! The kit also comes with a fantastic amount of accessories including wall adaptor, usb and car charger. Overall the Apollo endeavour starter kit is a great kit for beginners and those looking to move away from cig-a-like/mini e-cigarettes. We were really impressed with the Apollo e-juice as well, which make this kit a great buy.
- Great looking, stylish ego electronic cigarette
- Great tasting eliquids
- Good battery life (circa 800-1000 puffs)
- Pack is really well kitted out with nice accessories, a 2nd battery, clearomizer and 2 x 10ml e-juices
- Good amount of vape from the 900mAh battery
It’s an extremely impressive kit and there isn’t much to criticize about it. Our only slight criticism would be that the kit didn’t come with any spare coils for the clearomizers. You can however purchase these separately for very little money. As a beginner you can’t go wrong with this kit. I used an Evod kit like this one as my first e-cig kit and it helped me not to go back to smoking! I would recommend using something like this or the Halo Triton Kit, instead of using cig-a-like e-cigs as you get a much longer battery life and much better flavor from your e-juice.
Suggested Additional Purchases
We would highly recommend buying a selection of Apollo’s eliquids. We are a big fan of fruity flavours and theirs were really really tasty! Watermelon, Peach and Strawberry were fantastic. They have a great mixed pack called the fruit fusion ejuice pack (10ml bottles) which comes with a nice mix of 5 fruit flavours, great for those who want a mix without breaking the bank. The Apollo exotic blends ejuice pack (10ml bottles) is also another great mix of exotic flavours. For those who prefer Tabacco flavours they also do the Tobacco Lover’s eliquid Pack consisting of 5 different Tobacco flavours.
We would also suggest purchasing a few extra coils/atomizers, which you can swap out when the first one burns out.