iStick 100W TC
Eleaf have been busy and are now taking pre-orders for their brand new 100W temp control mod. We have to say that it looks pretty nice and it will cost around $46!
The iStick 100W TC will feature dual 18650 batteries with two magnetic doors on either side of the mod. You will be able to charge the 18650s through USB charger should you wish, or for faster charging, we would recommend charging them in an external 18650 charger. The iStick TC 100W will also feature upgradable firmware and Temperature control capable of using Ni/Ti/SS/TCR wires. The iStick 100W TC will also have a hidden fire button similar to that of the SMOK X-Cube II.
Ave40 currently have them in stock for $39.00 here. Save 10% at Ave40 using the coupon code: AVE4010
For more specs on the new iStick 100W tc check out the specs section below.
iStick 100W TC Specs and Features
- Size: 52mm*23mm*94mm
- Thread type: 510 thread
- Cell type: high-rate 18650 cells
- (Discharge current should be above 25A, for example, Sony VTC4)
- Output mode: VW/Bypass/TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
- Output wattage: 1-100W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
- 0.1-3.5ohm (VW/Bypass mode)
- Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
- Color: grey, black, white