Xomo GT Laser 255S 150W Box Mod Intro
Although the name “XOMO” likely means very little to you, their new release, the GT Laser 255S 150W Box Mod looks likely to turn some heads. And its not just because you won’t be able to miss the flashing lights!
Retail Price: $85
Color: Black, Silver, Red, Gold, Rainbow
Xomo GT Laser 255S 150W Box Mod Specs and features
- Battery Capacity: 3500mah
- Battery Size: 90 x 60 x 31mm
- Max Wattage:150W
- Material: Piano paint processing appearance | 304 Stainless Steel
- Center Pin Type: Fixed center pin
- Center Pin Material: Brass
- Switch Placement: Side
- Connection Threading: 510
- Instant 0.025 second large output
- Immediate light when the fire button is pressed – no delay
- Fanstastic metal frame and wild appearance
- There is a laser light built in the mod
- 1 x GT Laser 255S Mod 3500mAh
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x After-Sale Service Card
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
Not quite a mech mod…but it comes close.
The GT Laser 255S 150W Box Mod is not unlike the Smoant Rabox Mech Mod – released earlier this year – with both designs incorporating a painted, metal frame and see-through, side panels that leave nothing to the imagination.
The unit is fitted with a powerful, 3500 mAh battery and supports a top power output of 150W with native support for resistances as low as 0.1 ohms. The general functionality is further enhanced with the inclusion of three operating modes – aptly named “1st Gear”, “2nd Gear” and “3rd Gear” – with easy switching between modes and a 0.025 second response time that offers “mech-like” performance.
Visually speaking, the design is funky and futuristic and XOMO have included a built-in laser light and various flashing LED lights for added appeal. And while the lights serve no particular function whatsoever, it is a fun feature that party-going vapers will surely love.
Ultimately, this high-powered vape device is largely a collector’s item with enough gimmicky features to plant it firmly into the “I want” shopping category and ensure that it holds the number one place on your “Christmas Wish List” this year. But given the specs, don’t be surprised if it actually rivals your standard mech mods when it comes to performance.