What’s your favorite JUUL pod flavor? We asked our readers and the results are in — with over 38,000 responses! If you’re new to the JUUL, we’ve also included background info about JUUL pods. For those that want to fill the JUUL with their own liquids, check out a video on how to hack the JUUL for refilling (located further down on the page). But first… here are the poll results.
The #1 favorite JUUL pod
It’s a landslide! Without a doubt, the most popular JUUL pod flavor according to our poll is Mango. With over 38,000 total responses, Mango has almost half of all the votes!
It was sometime in late 2017 that Mango first surfaced as a limited-edition flavor, but due to popular demand it was added to the regular JUUL flavor lineup that includes Virginia Tobacco, Mint, Fruit Medley, and Crème Brulee.
Depending on what your favorite pod is, these current results may shock you or be exactly what you expected. I reached out to a few local stores that sell the JUUL – a vape shop, a smoke shop, and a gas station – and asked them what JUUL pods were their biggest sellers. It’s just a snapshot, but it’s relatively in line with our poll.
“For sure it’s Mango!” said an employee at The Vapor Shoppe in Mount Clemens, MI
“Most Popular is Cool Mint… after that, I’d say it’s Mango” said a manager at RJ Vapes and Tobacco Town in Chesterfield, MI
“Mint then tobacco. The rest are hit or miss,” said an employee at Speedway in Clinton Township, MI
What about new and rare JUUL flavors?
There’s no way to tell if any of these limited-edition flavors will make the regular lineup, but Mango began as a limited-edition flavor so it’s possible. The current JUUL limited-edition pod flavors:
- Classic Menthol
- Classic Tobacco
- Cool Cucumber
Then there’s the rare JUUL flavors that were sold in such small quantities they may as well be myths. Flavors like:
- Apple Cran
- Apple Crumble
- Chamomile Tea
- Classic Dessert
- Cocoa Mint
- Crisp Pear
- Elderflower Fizz
- Ginger Peach Tea
- Lemon Poppyseed
- Lemon Tea
- Mixed Berry
- Old Fashioned
- Peanut and Jam
- Savory Tobacco
- Spicy Watermelon
- Thai Iced Tea
There was even a short-lived run of bottled JUUL juice. Those bottles are now collector’s items! But beware, the likelihood of finding them is slim to none unless JUUL brings them back. Who knows?! Maybe these alternatives will come back considering they’ve been registered at the FDA. To see all the many JUUL flavors registered, type “JUUL” into the Prodcut Name and then select “ENDS Cartridges” in the Product Category drop down.
FAQ about JUUL pods
- What is a JUUL pod? An atomizer housed in a plastic cartridge containing JUUL ejuice
- What’s in a JUUL pod? A small metal chimney housed over a tiny coil wrapped around a silica wick that absorbs flavored nicotine liquid for vaproization
- What are the ingredients in a JUUL pod? Propylene glycol, glycerin, benzoic acid, and nicotine
- How much nicotine is in a JUUL? 5% or 59 mg/mL
- How long do JUUL pods last? Depending on the frequency of usage, a JUUL pod can last anywhere from a day to a week (or longer). Each pod contains several hundred puffs worth of liquids that cannot be fully depleted in a brief period
- Can you buy empty JUUL pods? JUUL is sold as a closed-system and only comes in pre-filled pods
- Can you refill a JUUL pod? Considered a “hack,” you can refill your JUUL pod with your choice of nicotine liquid, but it will void your warranty and potentially damage your battery